How to Create a Website For a Lawyer
After 4 years of being engaged in the creation of corporate and personal website, including websites for attorneys and lawyers, we found several marketing elements that should be given a priority:
1) Photos. Be sure to provide a professional photo of you and your team.
2) Salling texts. Texts must be simple and use understandable language. You should explain why a customer should pay for your service.
3) Diplomas and certificates - must be as detailed as possible to show your competence.
Let's assume that you have created a published your new wevsite. Now you have to deal with its promotion. Lets take a look at what are the ways to promote a website of a lawyer.
How to promote a legal site?
Promotion is a set of conscious actions aimed at increasing the number of visitors to the legal site. The most important promotion tools available to us are:
1) Website promotion in search engines such as Google and Yahoo.
2) Advertising in social networks such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
3) Advertising on forums and blogs.
4) Promotional video, virus marketing. This is very effective tool if you are using it the right way. We will tell about this tool later.
In order to ensure a good flow of customers you have to use multiple channels to attract visitors to the site. One channel for attracting visitorsrarely gives stable and predictable results.
Website for an attorney or lawyer - where to start?
Take your time. Start with a study of your concept - who is your customer? What services do you offer him or her? Think about why a customer should buy services from you rather than your competitors? If you feel that you cannot answer these questions yourself, you can use a help of professional marketing company, like #1 Marketing. We will give you free consultation on how to improve your marketing.
Like this? Share useful with colleagues!